Constitution Classes – June 24
June 24 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm$10 – $15
Douglas V. Gibbs
- Fellow, American Freedom Alliance
- President, Constitution Association
- Sentinel, Heritage Foundation
- Senate District 28 Director, California Republican Assembly
- Radio Host, KMET 1490-AM
Douglas V. Gibbs is a Radio Host, Author, Public Speaker, and outspoken proponent for the spread of constitutional literacy and patriotic advocacy.
As President of the Constitution Association, fellow of the American Freedom Alliance, a Sentinel for the Heritage Foundation, and an Instructor on the United States Constitution, his activism has led to television appearances (including Fox News), as well as interviews on various smaller television and radio outlets. Doug is an award winning blogger and free lance newspaper columnist whose articles appear in both print, and online. Doug is a family man, married 36 years to his high school sweetheart, the father of two and has seven grandchildren. Doug is a proud United States Navy veteran.
About This Event
This course is presented to residents of North County San Diego and surrounding areas by 1776 Forever Free and, by popular demand, on Zoom livestream. Please choose appropriate option as purchased.
Douglas V. Gibbs
Every Thursday from 6 to 7pm
December through end of June
Minimum Class Size: 10
Maximum Weekly Class Size: 70
Cost: $10 contribution
Recommended: 14 weeks participation
Includes: Handouts provided.
Q & A session follows each class for about 20-30 minutes with Dr. Cordie Lee Williams.
PLEASE REGISTER IN ADVANCE: Cut-off to register for classes each week are on Thursday at noon PST. Please feel free to register in advance for any classes you would like to attend; or sign up week by week as your schedule permits. Capacity 100 on Zoom; 70 in person.
1. Not online. The registration for Zoom classes closes weekly at noon on Thursdays to allow for prep materials and links to be sent out to you in advance.
Zoom info is provided to attendees that register and pay fees in advance by 2 pm PST; meeting ID & password are provided the day of each class session after registration closes at noon. PLEASE LOOK FOR THIS EMAIL AS WE CANNOT ANSWER QUESTIONS IN REGARDS TO THIS AFTER 4 pm PST. We cannot accept phone calls at the event nor text messages.
2. If you attend in person in Carlsbad, California, you can walk-in and pay cash at the door. We ask for pre-registration as the Instructor provides materials and needs a proper head-count to prepare ample handouts. If you choose to not pre-register, there may not be materials for you to use during the class-time, however, they can be emailed to you after the class ends, usually the next business day.
Disclaimer for In-Person Attendees:
We are recording the footage as well and will offer a webinar series come Springtime and details on how to sign up for that will be provided on our website
You may also sign up here to be added to the interest list.
Photo Releases are required as participation in the In-Person Classroom setting; please contact Julie Marie Miller to prearrange exceptions, as necessary.
We look forward to your participation. Let me know if you have any more questions.
Julie Marie Miller, Director or Fundraising Events
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday 8 am – 4 pm; Thurs 12 – 8 pm